Email is one of the most important parts of communication and there are a number of email services available in the market. The Internet offers you a number of ways to create and send emails and Yahoo is one amongst them.
Yahoo is one of the oldest emailing platforms and is serving millions of users from all over the globe. One of the largest web-based email services, Yahoo has so many extraordinary features to offer to its users.
To get your hands on all the services provided by Yahoo, you need to create an account first. Even if you don’t have a phone number, you can easily create a Yahoo account using any of your existing email addresses. Here’s the process:
- Open Google on your device and go to Yahoo.com.
- In the upper-right corner, you will see the option of ‘Sign-in’, click on that.
- Now, you will see the Sign-in page where you have to click on the option ‘Create Account’
- On the next page, you will be required to enter your personal information but before that make sure you click on the link that says ‘I want to use my current email address’. This is important in order to create a Yahoo email account without Phone Number.
- Now, enter your first name, last name, your email address, password, birth date, and press ‘Continue’.
- You will receive a verification code on the email address that you have entered earlier.
- In a new tab, you can log in to your email account by using the username and password.
- Look for the email sent by Yahoo and open it to get the code.
- Enter the code in the given space and press ‘Continue’.
- Once the verification process is over, you will see a congratulations message, click ‘Continue’.
- Now, in the top-right corner, you will see your profile name, click on it
- Then click on ‘Account Info’.
- You will be able to see all the details of your newly created Yahoo account.
So these were all the simple steps you need to apply to create a Yahoo account without needing a phone number. If you need any further help regarding this or have any other concerns related to Yahoo, you can reach out to Yahoo Customer Service. Yahoo has provided a number of official ways to obtain help and support for a number of issues with Yahoo.